Saturday, September 26, 2015

Thoughts About Comments

I love getting comments on my blog! However, like everyone else, I do prefer some comments over others.  I really like comments that offer constructive criticism.  I think that it allows me to better myself and my blogs when people point out ways to tweak my stories.

I had a comments on the color of my text making it hard to read, so I changed it (which honestly didn't help).  I decided to do a solid background for the text area so that people could read easier and haven't had a comment on it since!

For my introduction comments, I really like when people mention similar experiences.  I think that it is a great way to create connections between the readers when they have similar backgrounds.

Please keep leaving comments, and if something is really bugging you, let me know! If I agree, I'll definitely work to fix it!

I think my comments so far have been both constructive and beneficial.  I like how everyone has a different style and try to mention that in my comments.  If I see grammatical errors or anything that might hinder the reading, I try to mention that as well.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you about comments. I really do consider the ones that people either didn’t like or suggest something different. It helps us become better writers. I usually always consider your comments because we are always in the same group. I think you can really help me write a really nice long story by the end of the semester, so I look forward to reading more of your comments.

    ReplyDelete