Saturday, September 19, 2015

Tech Tip Website: Newly Created Storybook

For my project this week, I had to decide between doing a portfolio and creating a storybook.  I chose to create a storybook since I have already invested so much time in coming up with an idea! Not to mention, if things don’t go as well as planned, I can always change my mind! 

So, I created the website for my storybook on Google Sites.  It’s a great site that was surprisingly easy to use, especially for someone as technologically challenged as I am! The hardest part was deciding on a theme for my page, even though I can always change that later.  It works a little like Blogger, but with new pages instead of just new posts.


If you’re interested in looking at the bare bones of my new Storybook, My Brothers Grimm: The Diary of the Only Grimm Sister (at least that’s my working title for now), then feel free! I’ll start adding content to it as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment