Sunday, October 11, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

Road Sign.  Source: Geograph

I’m excited for the remainder of this semester.  I hope that I can continue to write stories that I can be proud of.  I hope that I can continue to finish my assignments on time and not fall down on the job since this is an online class.  

I want to try new things for the remainder of the semester.  I want to explore new storytelling styles, although I’ve been trying to do that already.  I want to read new things, especially for my extra readings (at least once I’ve finished the Grimm fairy tales).  Hopefully I can try to layout some time frames to get my assignments done, instead of just doing them when I have the time.  I want to try to treat this as an actual class so that I’m not trying to get things done at the last minute.  

Thankfully, I am already on track to get the grade I want.  In fact, I’m actually a little bit ahead.  I would love to finish early if I can, but I will need to start doing some of the extra credit assignments when I have the time.  

I hope the rest of the semester goes as smoothly as the first half did!


No comments:

Post a Comment